Our Savior

Thursday, March 3, 2016

We are...

Excerpted from "Behold I Come" on November 17, 2015, entitled "My Blueprint in Your Blood is Now Aligning in Perfect Harmony & Releasing My Glory in This Place as You Transcend."

"My Son Yahushua came to establish with His Blood the very life force that you were created from.  His blood, His DNA is My blueprint, and I wish you to understand that with this there is a frequency and there is a vibration that will only be found in those created in My image.
My blueprint is your Creator's code.  I will use this word but it is so much more.  All of who I AM is contained in the blood, this life force, and this is what makes up your molecular structure.  My Son Yahushua brought this blueprint into this realm, and He demonstrated that all of My created people also carry this blueprint, because you are created in My image.

Your cells are now singing the harmony of My blueprint, of who We are.  Your cells are remembering, they are activating.  The frequencies are changing and your cells are recognizing what they are made in the image of.  Your very cells are responding to Me and the light that has been locked inside these cells is now being released.  Energy is being released as the cells are remembering, the individual units are responding to the harmonic vibration that has already been placed within you.  I am allowing it for this time of now.

The frequencies are aligning, the vibrations are increasing and rising, and because you are energy, your energetic fields are being elevated.  With the release of energy comes the release of My glorious light released in my people, your cells crying out for release.  They are being freed from the bondage.  This is the great alignment."

Ironically, on November 18, 2015, just moments after reading the above post written by Behold I Come, I felt nudged to randomly point my camera and to my amazement took this picture in my kitchen.  It's a large blue orb, God's blueprint, DNA!  The definition of orb is vibration, frequencies, energy, all which are mentioned in the excerpt above.  Amazing!
I sang His praises.  How awesome is that?
He is ever present!

As an aside, this is interesting... while I was typing I asked Father God,

"Do you approve of this post and what I am excerpting from the blog Behold I Come?".  

While I am looking up pictures of DNA, I hear in the background on Fox News an astronaut talking and He said "...it's in our DNA as Americans."  Wow!  The word DNA stopped me in my tracks.  I take that to be a sign that Father approves of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment