Our Savior

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Saint Joseph Pray For Us

Oh Saint Joseph foster-father of Jesus, most pure spouse of the Virgin Mary, pray for us daily to the same Jesus, the Son of God, that we, being defended by the power of His grace and striving faithfully in life, may be crowned by Him at the hour of death, Amen.

Blessed St. Joseph, I consecrate myself to your honor and give myself to you, that you may always be my father, my protector and my guide in the way of salvation.  Obtain for me great purity of heart and a fervent love of the interior life.  After your example, may I perform my actions for the greater glory of God, in union with the Divine Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Pray for me, Saint Joseph, that I may experience the peace and joy of your holy death. Amen.

Glorious Saint Joseph, spouse of the Immaculate Virgin, obtain for me a pure, humble, charitable mind. and perfect resignation to the Divine Will.  Be my guide my father, and my model through life that I may merit to die as you did in the arms of Jesus and Mary. Amen.

*For more prayers to Saint Joseph and other saints go to... http://www.ourcatholicprayers.com/prayers-to-st-joseph.html


No comments:

Post a Comment