Our Savior

Monday, September 19, 2016

When Seeing Is Believing

Today, September 19, 2016 I asked Jesus that when the "shaking" comes for protection over us all, the entire family and their homes.  This is what I heard in my spirit...

"Yes, the shaking will come.  They all will be protected physically.  No harm will come to them.  But, with their homes it will be different. How else am I to awaken them?  How?  Their material loss will be their spiritual gain."

"Your home, your mother's and your sister's will not shake.  All those around you will notice.  They will ask, "What is different about that home?"  This is the difference I say...

"That home has someone who prays.
That home has someone who seeks My Face daily,
Not only daily, but hourly.
That home has someone who believes in Me,
And in what I say.
That home has someone who truly loves Me,
With all their heart.
Why child, would I not bless
Supernaturally
That home and family? 

I tell you assuredly,
I will.
And man will notice.
They will see the difference."

"Many of your family members homes will shake and there will be damage.  Slowly as events escalate they will awaken to Me.  
They will seek you out wanting what you have.  
And what do you have?"

"Me!"

"Oh yes, I am there for them, patiently waiting for them.  But, they do not hear.  Their ears are closed to Me."  

"You see, My daughter, you would have Me spare them the inconveniences of damage to property.  How else will they learn?  They will not be spared until they come running back to Me.  This is so.  This is how it will be.  I have ordained it."

"Your family is top priority for Me.  So, I need to wake them.  They all have seen your praying hands.  They all know your dedication to Me.  Even the boyfriends and girlfriends.  Your husband once said, "All that praying makes no difference."  Well, he will soon see.  It makes all the difference in the world."

"You, your mother and father and sister and your families are truly protected by Me.  But, they soon will see what true dedication to Me brings.  They will see with their very eyes.  They will no longer disbelieve."

Then this scripture was quickened to me...


"Jesus saith to him:  Because thou hast seen Me, Thomas, thou has believed:  Blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."
John 20:29

"My love, prepare yourself mentally.  For you will have droves of people coming your way.  I will use your properties (mine, mom's and Lynn's).  They are Mine and I will use them.  I will expand your borders to accommodate all that I will bring to you".

"Remember, I know the end of this story and you do well for Me."

Me:  "But, I am so unworthy!"

"No one is worthy of Me!  No one! 

 Do you not think that I would bless the ones who are truly Mine?  You are My hands and feet.  My boots on the ground and I will use you and yours."

"Now, begin your day thinking of Me.  Praising and praying to Me always, all the day long.  I love you."

**Then, a little while later after receiving this message, I heard... 

"Your home will sit as solid as a rock for your house foundation 
is built upon My Rock." 


Build Your House on the Rock - "Everyone then who hears these words of Mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock.  And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock.  And everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand.  And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it."
Matthew 7:24-27

*Confirmations: "God Calling" (A.J. Russell) pg. 292 Extra Work, God at Eventide - Peter's Example.
*"Being Still With God" (Henry & Richard Blackaby) pg. 316 - Suffering for Righteousness.
*Isaias 4:1-6 - "After an extremity of evils that shall fall upon the Jews, a remnant shall be comforted by Christ."
*Lana Vawser - The Sarah's Are Arising
*Julie Whedbee - Behold I Come

No comments:

Post a Comment