Our Savior

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Divine Companionship

This morning after getting out of the shower I heard... "Open your "God Calling" book (by A. J. Russel) to page 166, 166, 166.  Again I heard the exact page number three times.

Here is the passage on page 166...

"June 1 - Companionship - The way of the soul's transformation is the way of Divine Companionship."

"Not so much the asking me to make you this or that, but the living with Me, talking to Me, thus you grow like Me.  Love Me.  Rest in Me.  Joy in Me." End

I knew there was something more to this, but didn't know quite what until later in the day, Clare on Still Small Voice had a message regarding companionship with our Lord.  It's very thought provoking.  It's entitled, "How To Receive My Anointing For Your Life Everyday.  Here's an excerpt from the message...

"I am the life that brings forth fruit in your life.  To think that you can run on the inspirations of yesterday - old manna - and still feel fulfilled is an illusion.  Every day I must fill you with fresh inspiration, because every day you will face new trials and forks in the road."

Another excerpt... "Just as in My Being I have three parts: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, you, too have three parts: spirit, soul, and body.  These must be in agreement, in alignment, in unity." End

Interesting how "Divine Companionship" was in the passage I read this morning!

Here is the link to the full message... Still Small Voice

So much of what our Lord told Clare is also in a post I made on September 7, 2016.  Here is the link... Are You Thirsty?

I love how God works.  He leads us step by step.



No comments:

Post a Comment