Our Savior

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Clarion Call

I woke up at exactly 3:00 a.m. this morning and heard...


"Listen, My loves, I am putting out a Clarion Call.  The time has now arrived.  Do not fear.  I am always with you.  Always!"

Then I opened randomly my "Jesus Calling" to February 15, page 48.  Here is an excerpt...

"When anxiety attempts to wedge its way into your thoughts, remind yourself that I am your Shepherd.  The bottom line is that I am taking care of you; therefore, you needn't be afraid of anything.  Rather than trying to maintain control over your life, abandon yourself to My will.  Though this may feel frightening, even dangerous, the safest place to be is in My will." End

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff , they comfort me."
Psalm 23:4

Clarion Call - a strongly expressed demand or request for action.


No comments:

Post a Comment