Our Savior

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Field of Dreams


A previous post entitled... "Our Hope in Him" came about in a miraculous way.  My sister, Lynn, while at Eucharistic Adoration received many encouraging words.

As a confirmation of these words she asked the Lord to send "something" to me and she did not tell anyone that she asked this.

Within only a few hours I made the post "Our Hope in Him", finding the video by Jennifer LeClaire totally led by the Holy Spirit step by step.  The video is about being "Transformed" and a "work"  that God is doing in us. Shocked, Lynn called to tell me what she had asked of the Lord.  So much of what she heard was in the video.  Amazing!  That post is here... Our Hope In Him

As of late we've noticed many occurrences that are "out of the ordinary".  Also, some of us have been experiencing forgetfulness, an airy foggy feeling almost like not quite being here.

Last night as I was to drive my daughter to her religion classes, I wondered if I could drive because I was feeling not quite "with it".  Very foggy brained.  While driving I asked the Lord... "What is wrong with me?"  And I sensed Him to say... "I am transforming you."  I've sensed Him telling me previously this and that it's a process.  With me I'm sure it is!  I'm sure He's working overtime!

Upon returning home, I asked for a confirmation of what I heard while driving and heard... "2 Corinthians."

Within an hour I happened upon a new video by Chosen Explosion House Church entitled "Prophetic Word - You Shall Be Transformed".  The scripture she used was...

"But we all, with our face having been unveiled, having beheld the glory of the Lord as in a mirror, are being changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Lord Spirit."
2 Corinthians 3:18

Here's another scripture I found from 2 Corinthians...

"If then any be in Christ a new creature, the old things are passed away, behold all things are made new."
2 Corinthians 5:17

The song "I Believe I Can Fly", by R. Kelly has been playing in my head the last few days. It brings me back when my oldest daughter, Jen, was a senior in High School.  She was a very good basketball player and was also in the Chorale.  She sang a song at a "Dinner Theater" event at the school and the song she sang was "I Believe I Can Fly".  She was the lead singer dressed in her basketball uniform and the rest of the basketball team sang backup.  It was pretty impressive.  We didn't know she could sing like that.  

Our son, Bryan was four years old at the time and for days he ran around the house singing... "I bbbbbelieve I can fly, I bbbbbbelieve I can touch the sky!"  And the kids here watched and rewatched the movie "Space Jam".  It was adorable.

Since this time, we've had some "out of the ordinary" instances regarding Eagles, both for Jen and her cousin, Andrew.  We know with God there are no coincidences.  

Here is the song "I Believe I Can Fly", it's our "Field of Dreams" so to speak.  During the entirety of this song I had Holy Spirit chills.  God works in wondrous ways!  Praise You God!

  My mom calls this... "Jen's Song".

We Believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment