Our Savior

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Hidden Ones

"Seek the Lord all ye meek of the earth, you that have wrought His judgment:  seek the just, seek the meek: if by any means you may be hid in the day of the Lord's indignation."
Zephaniah 2:3
Daniel answered, "Blessed be the name of God forever and ever, For wisdom and power belong to Him.  It is He that changes the times and seasons; He removes kings and establishes kings.  He gives wisdom to the wise and greater knowledge to those that have understanding!  It is He that reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, And the light dwells with Him."
Daniel 2:20-22

Yes, "Blessed be the Name of God forever and ever!"  A couple days ago, Sweet Jackie motioned to me as I brushed my hair, saying... "Mommy, come here!  Come here!"  So I approached her looking into her eyes and said "Yes, Jackie?"  She looked at me for a awhile eyes wide saying... nothing.  I then laughed and said, "Jackie, I love you!"  She then replied bright eyed, "Forever!  And Ever!"

What you have to understand here is that Jackie is a child of few words.  She barely speaks at all and when she does she's usually just parroting what you say.  I've never heard her say the words, forever and ever... well, ever.  So, it was a pleasant surprise to say the least!

Yes Jackie I love you forever and ever 
and God also loves you...
Forever and Ever.

You are a gem Jackie.  A Hidden away one.  God's little buried treasure that one day will be found and shine like the brightest diamond around!


"O that thou wouldest hide me in the grave, that thou wouldest keep me secret... that thou wouldest  appoint me a set time, and remember me." 
Job 14:13

No comments:

Post a Comment