Our Savior

Friday, September 23, 2016

Absolutely Convinced!

In my family we have several situations that today reached a "boiling point" with a couple family members and also a friend of the family.  We have been given promises by Father God on some very sensitive issues.  All regarding healing in one way or another.

As this day proceeded and brought these issues to a "breaking point", whereby they are more exposed or "brought to the surface" so to speak,  my mother and sister and I were discussing God's Promises.  My mother sensed I was wavering on my belief in the promised changes that are to happen.  She called "me out" on it.  However, I did dispute that I'm not wavering, but am very overwhelmed right now.  My mother sat down firmly and stated...

"I am absolutely convinced of God's promises!" 

Shortly after my mother had left I pondered our situations here and felt led to open my Every Day In His Presence devotional randomly and I opened to May 22, pg. 153 entitled  "Absolutely Convinced".

Wow! I thought, you just can't make this stuff up!  Here is the passage from that page...

May 22 - Absolutely Convinced - "I know whom I have believed and I am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him until that day" 2 Timothy 1:12 - Trust God  Believe with every fiber of your being that He will faithfully fulfill His promises.  Do not just say "I hope the Lord will come to my aid."  Do not merely stop at declaring, "I know He can work everything out."  Exhibit the highest level of faith by proclaiming,
 "I am absolutely certain my heavenly Father will help me, it's as good as done."

"With such a profound confidence in the Lord, you don't have to worry.  You realize you can endure no matter what happens because of who He is, your faithful God who is able to do all things on your behalf.  Absolutely nothing is impossible for Him!"

"But what if I misunderstood Him?  you may wonder.  Then the Father will gently correct you  He wants you to know and do His will so He won't hide His ways from you."

So thank the Lord for answering your prayers.  And trust Him completely.  Certainly He will fulfill His promises and take care of you regardless of what happens."

"Lord, I'm absolutely certain You will help me.  Undoubtedly, Your promises are as good as fulfilled. Amen." (Every Day In His Presence (Charles F. Stanley) End of passage

Then later on while pondering all that had taken place this day, I heard in my spirit,

"Wait and see what I will do in your family.  It is beyond your imaginings."

Then I randomly opened my "Jesus Calling Morning & Evening" by Sarah Young, September 7, pg. 519 to this...

"Instead of shaking the bushes trying to make things happen, wait to see what I am doing.  I am at work in many areas of your life long before you can discern results.  When the time is right, you will see the results of My handi-work."

"You may even get a glimpse of My Glory!"

"Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believed, 
you would see the Glory of God?"
John 11:40

"We live by faith, not by sight."
2 Corinthians 5:7

End of passage

Wow!  What a day this has been!
I Believe Lord!
I Believe!



No comments:

Post a Comment