Our Savior

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Ramping Up

On August 3, 2016, I heard the words... "Ramping Up".

Quoting from myself yesterday from my post entitled
"Revelation For Now"...

"However, beginning in 2009, my ears became open and I started to truly hear the Holy Spirit beginning with the words... "If you build it, we will come."  From that point on a real adventure began and continually gets more interesting by the day."

A couple hours after I posted this, I randomly opened "God Calling, God at Eventide" devotional by A. J. Russell to March 26.  Here is an excerpt...

"Here am I Lord, Send me" shows very surely a child-like eagerness, the eagerness of love, even the eagerness for adventure for my cause.  For in My Secret Service there is surely the thrill for adventure."

It's not a coincidence that I spoke of an adventure after coming closer to God and then opening to a passage mentioning the thrill of adventure working in His Secret Service.

And speaking of an adventure this is exciting, here again is a prophecy message from Priscilla Van Sutphin which is awesome.  Once again, many of the words she received I have also received.  A big confirmation.  Praise You Jesus!

Here is the link... Glory Changes Prophecy

It is almost one hour long, but get yourself comfortable, grab a cup of your favorite drink and please listen to the end.  You will be blessed!

Priscilla mentions a very uplifting prophecy given to Lonnie Mackley on August 29, 2016.  Here is a link to Lonnie's message... You're Going to Receive a "God-Makeover" Soon.

It's encouraging as I have gotten word of complete and total healing for family members and even new teeth for myself!

"For with God nothing will be impossible." 
Luke 1:37

The Holy Spirit has revealed to many that God wants us to go Deep with Him.  We need to pursue and hear from Him ourselves and not just from others.  He requires an intimate relationship with us.

Here is another prophecy by Priscilla that she just put up today...


Here's a link to her You Tube channel...Priscilla Van Sutphin Youtube Channel

Things are "Ramping Up".  We really don't have time for other unnecessary pursuits at this hour.  He needs us to make Him our top priority.

"Deep calleth on deep, at the noise of thy flood-gates.  All thy heights and thy billows have passed over me."
Psalm 42:7




No comments:

Post a Comment