Our Savior

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Psalm 16

Click here to hear of an attempt by the evil realm to fatally attack Ezekiel from Still Small Voice... Ezekiel Snatched From the Jaws of Death

Attacks are becoming more severe.  I've had a few myself, not near as serious as Ezekiel's, but definitely attacks.  My sister and mother have been also feeling the "heat".

Before listening to the video of Ezekiel's attack, I approached the Lord about attacks coming against me and I was led to open Holy Spirit devotional (Jennifer LeClaire) to today's date.  Here is the passage...

"September 29, Father Will Use the Enemy's Attacks For Good - I know not everything you've been through has been pleasant.  But know this:  Father has the wisdom to use even what the enemy has meant for your harm for His glory.  He wills to use even the enemy's attacks to increase you, to strengthen you, to ultimately use you to help others.  Father will repay you for every injustice you've faced if you let Him.  Put each one into His hands."

"You will go through more times in the future that are not pleasant, but trust Father to turn them around. He will be glorified in your life.  He will see to it.  Trust Him.  He is good." End of passage

Last night I had a long talk with the Lord about attacks coming against me and it's amazing how the above passage is a condensed version of what the Lord said to me.  A big confirmation.

I sensed the Lord telling me when attacked by others, or when others cause you distress, do not give in to what the devil is trying to do, but turn it around and be kind and loving and pray for them.  Don't let satan win.  Fight against his schemes.  And, every time we do this we are further strengthened.

I had told my daughter yesterday that God is in control of everything and nothing ever happens that doesn't come across His desk first.  Last night I sensed our Lord telling me...

"And yes, as you said to Nicole, "nothing ever happens that doesn't come across My desk first!"  

Then I asked for a special Rhema word from Clare's website and this is what I received, Psalm 16...

Keep me safe, my God,
for in you I take refuge.

I say to the Lord, "You are my Lord;
apart from You I have no good thing."
I say of the holy people who are in the land,
"They are the noble ones in whom is all my delight."
Those who run after other gods will suffer more and more.
I will not pour out libations of blood to such gods
or take up their names on my lips

Lord, You alone are my portion 
and my cup;
you make my lot secure.
The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;
surely I have a delightful inheritance.
I will praise the Lord, 
who counsels me;
even at night my heart instructs me;
I keep my eyes always on the Lord
With Him at my right hand, 
I will not be shaken.

Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
my body also will rest secure,
because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead,
nor will you let your faithful one see decay.
You make known to me the path of life;
you will fill me with joy in Your Presence,
with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

Psalm 16

"We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; 
perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; 
struck down, but not destroyed."
2 Corinthians 4:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment