Our Savior

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Precious In His Sight

Here is an excerpt from a message given to Pelianito Journal on 
September 8, 2016...

"As more souls fufill their God-given purpose, the coming of the Kingdom will be hastened.  My beloved, I have not left you orphaned but have equipped and sent you out for ministry.  My gifts are not to be treated lightly but taken to heart and used for each one's unique purpose."

See entire message here... God-Given Purpose.

Here's a repost of a poem I created on August 14, 2016 called "Unique"...


You are one of a kind  
Precious in His sight
A rarity 
 A true delight 
For you are God's 
Very Special Child
There is no one now
Nor ever will be
Anyone
Just like you 
Or just like me
For we are all
Made Unique


Unique (Dictionary.com) - existing as the only one or as the sole example, single, solitary.

Recently I've made up a new song on the piano.  Every time I play it is a little different.  It is never the same even if it's one note difference.  It was impressed upon me to name it "Unique".  

We are all God's beautifully unique creation, precious in His sight.  And He has a unique purpose and plan for you, like no other's.  You have unique giftings from God, like no other's.  You are His work of art.

I had this post as a draft for a few days, when I happened upon this song not by chance "Fingerprints of God" by Steven Curtis Chapman and I knew it was the missing link to this post.  God works like that.   

"But now O Lord, You are our Father; we are the clay, and You are our potter; we are all the work of Your hand."
Isaiah 64:8

By: Steven Curtis Chapman
Video by:  theredhead

No comments:

Post a Comment