Our Savior

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Revelation For Now

In these two videos below, it's as if Priscilla Van Sutphin has read my journal.

Much of what she received from the Holy Spirit is what I have heard and written in my journal.  This for me is such a confirmation and blessing.

Starting back in 1984 after the death of my sister-in-law, Debbie, my mother, sister and I began getting "new eyes".  We drew closer to God and what He was doing in our lives and became aware of the End Times Days that we are living.

However, beginning in 2009, my ears became open and I started to truly hear the Holy Spirit beginning with the words... "If you build it, we will come."  From that point on a real adventure began and continually gets more interesting by the day.

Below are two videos full of revelation that Priscilla felt are very important and relevant to right now. I feel the same.




Enjoy and may God Bless you abundantly!





No comments:

Post a Comment