Our Savior

Monday, September 19, 2016

Beauty Out of Ashes

A week ago, I once again was awoke by these words... 
"Brace Yourselves!  Brace Yourselves!"
A few days ago, my mom at her house and Bryan at our house witnessed a sunset whereas the sun itself was rainbow colors.  
The rainbow represents God's Promises.

My sister recently had a dream whereby she was at a game, when suddenly tornadoes started coming and she thought, shouldn't we take cover?  Then the sky above them opened and she saw the tornadoes pass by them
without touching down.
I feel that dream represents the upcoming upheavals coming swiftly, but that we are protected by Almighty God. 

"I will set My rainbow in the clouds, and it shall be the sign of a covenant between Me, and between the earth."
Genesis 9:13

By:  Steven Curtis Chapman
Video by:  iheartjoshg

"To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord,
that He might be glorified."
Isaiah 61:3 

No comments:

Post a Comment