Our Savior

Saturday, September 10, 2016

God's Healing Light

A few nights ago I had a dream.  It was very vivid and real, which is rare for me.  I usually totally forget any dreams or they make no sense.  This one was different.

My husband and I were walking along a strip mall, when we were approached by a group of teenage boys.  They had some type of food and offered us some.  It tasted very good.  They asked us to follow them and they would give us more.  But, they said to beware of their boss because she was very mean.

Next I see us walking the strip mall.  All the stores seemed to be empty and boarded up except for the one that the boys were employed at.  We approached the store and out comes the boss.  She started screaming profanities at us.

Nick and I stood there and took her rant, until finally I pulled her to the side, placing my hands upon her head I said...

"You need God. You need a renewal of your mind.  Take on the mind of 
Jesus Christ, in Jesus' Name."  

Suddenly, there was a bright light surrounding the two of us.  The light was so bright, warm and cozy.

I could still see shadows moving outside the light, but everything going on outside the light was muffled.  I remember vividly how muffled the voices and everything else going on was.

Then, the lady's countenance completely changed.  Her facial features changed.  She took on a look of kindness and joy.  She was healed!  That was the end of the dream.

It's been impressed upon me that God is going to use some of His chosen people as vessels for Him to work through.  He will have a people that will be His hands and feet on this earth.  Many miracles will be worked through His chosen vessels.  All Glory and Praise given to Him our Lord Jesus Christ!

Here is an excerpt from a message given to Glynda Linkous on September 9, 2016...

"In days coming, you shall see the revealing of many of My chosen ones.  I am declaring revival in this time.  I declare miracles, signs and wonders through My people in the earth that those who believe Me not among you, may know that I am God, and I will be glorified in the earth!"

"Get ready, children, for you will see that which you have only heard about heretofore.  You will see mighty works and exploits that will shock the nations, and many will give their hearts to Me in this time."

For the rest of the message go to Wings of Prophecy here... http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/2016/09/revival.html

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; 
because I go unto My Father."
John 14:12


"Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the Glory of the Lord 
is risen upon thee."
Isaiah 60:1



No comments:

Post a Comment