Our Savior

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Lion of Judah Confirmation!

On September 9, 2016, I made the post below regarding an orb I had captured on my camera above our house.  As I enlarged the orb I heard in my spirit "The Lion of Judah".

I have received a huge confirmation on this.  Lana Vawser yesterday, September 23, 2016 posted... "The Lion of Judah is Roaring Over Your Home!!!"  Here is an excerpt...

"Recently I had an encounter with the Lion of Judah.  What an encounter!  I saw Him in His power, in His authority, in His strength and might.  He was majestic and nothing could stand against Him."

"I saw Him standing on the roof of a house and He was poised and focused looking out into the distance.  The sense surrounded me that He was "on guard".  What struck me besides His power and authority was how BIG He was.  He was the size of At Least another house.  If I was to climb on His back I would have been the size of an ant.  Each one of His beautiful soft, yet strong paws rested upon the four corners of this house."

See the rest of the post here... The Lion of Judah is Roaring Over Your Home!!!

Below is the full post I made on September 9, 2016...

I took a picture above our house last night at around 11:00 at night and the orb below appeared.  I enlarged the orb and was amazed!

As soon as I saw the enlarged picture of the orb I heard in my spirit... "The Lion of Judah".  I saw it right away.

Look at the resemblance between the orb picture below and the picture above.  Amazing!

This morning as soon as my eyes opened I saw a large red orb hovering over me.  I then heard...

 "Don't be afraid.  The red orb is the Blood of Jesus.  You and yours are covered in His Blood.  Remember to pray pleading the Blood of Jesus over your family and home everyday even before getting out of bed.  This is very important."

I took other pictures last night all around our property.  The below green and orange orb was right next to a tree in our front yard.  There were other white orbs and a few multicolored.  

I also caught some orbs in my son Bryan's bedroom.
  
A few days ago I saw two red orbs in the hallway.  The red orbs are thought to represent the Blood of Jesus, Life, Salvation, Courage, Redemption, Fire, Fervent, Love, Sacrifice, War.
  
The orange represents Harvest, Warning, Change, Strength, Endurance, Prophetic Ministry, Ambition, Protection.  The green represents Prosperity, New Life and Growth, Fresh, Healing, Hope, Peace, Victory, Rest. (Taken from Google search, orb colors and meanings)

Below is our home with more orbs...


White orbs represent Light, Purity, Bride of Christ, Surrender, Joy, Angels. (Taken from Google search orb colors and meanings)


You can go here to see a post I made on "Pleading The Blood of Jesus"... http://viewfromourporchswing2.blogspot.com/2016/08/pleading-blood-of-jesus.html

*And then to make things more interesting, just today my mother referred me to a website where the following video was presented featuring the town of Medjugorje and miraculous pictures with many orbs.  The website is Spirit Daily found here... http://www.spiritdaily.com/


Video by:  Terry Donnelly

Thank You Lord and Blessed Mother Mary for all Your Love and Protection and beautiful orbs!

Confirmation:  Lana Vawser - Angelic Army

No comments:

Post a Comment