Our Savior

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Easter Break

I'm taking a week off posting for Easter Break, but I thought this post would be a good one to repost.

Faith - complete trust or confidence in someone or something.  Strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof. 

Unbelief - lack of religious belief; an absence of faith. Incredulity or skepticism.
 God needs our faith.  He cannot bless a whiney, difficult child who complains about everything that comes our way.  In our praise and thanksgiving He can and will bless abundantly.  We need to have faith in what He has told us, promised us.  Faith that He is true to His word.  No matter how dark the day, keep the faith. Yesterday I opened my Every Day In His Presence to... Obey God.  As of late it has really been impressed upon my heart how crucial it is to listen and to obey Him.  I have sensed a real urgency in responding obediently to what He places upon our hearts.  For Him to direct us and then for us to expediently obey.  An excerpt from Every Day In His Presence... "Friend, you simply cannot go wrong when you obey God.  So trust Him even if it is difficult.  And be assured that He will certainly bless your faithfulness."

This morning as I asked God what He had for me today, I sensed Him to say "Faith, your next post."  I truly believe that with what is fast approaching "Faith" is what will get us through.  Holding fast to faith.

"All is well My child.  All is going according to My Plan.  Do not fret or worry, all is well.  I know your circumstances, I see all.  I know your struggles it will be well worth it in the end.  Listen, I tell you secrets. Hear Me deep in your heart.  I tell you truth.  Great destruction is coming.  Calamity.  Fear will be rampant, but you My dear will be fearless.  You will accomplish what I have sent you to do.  I already know this.  Whatever you need I will supply. Have hope!  Stay steadfast!  Keep the faith!  All that I have told you is truth.  Do not fear. (Feb. 11, 2016).

"Lord, I will obey You. Show me what to do and give me the courage and wisdom to carry out Your will.  Amen."

Keep the Faith!

Romans 5:2 "...through whom we also have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice of the hope of the glory of God."

No comments:

Post a Comment