Our Savior

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Because You Love

"True love is the highest form of energy in the universe.  Love energizes faith.  It is a power. God is Love.  That's who He is.  God is light.

Motives are very important to God.  God looks at why we want something.  If our desires are motivated by love it releases something.  It releases the power of faith.

Faith is empowerd by love.  We have to walk by faith.  Faith and love always work together.  We must believe what God is and access Him in the invisible realm.  We must believe." (Neville Johnson)

Journal entry (Mar. 13, 2015) - "Mom and I were talking how we are so unworthy.  How we both wished we could go back into our lives and do many things differently.  Later on I heard...

"Why child do you look at all you haven't done.  I look at all that you have done.  I have been there beside you all these years.  I've seen it all.  I've seen your sacrifice of having nine children, all the sacrifice and pain.  All done because you love!

I witnessed everything you went through with Jackie.  I saw your knees buckle when you heard of her fractured hip.  I was there through it all with you.  I know all your struggles.  You're a fighter.  You came through it all.

I saw how you had another child after having one with Down Syndrome.  People called you crazy.  I would not have gone against your will, but you were open to Brooke.  She wanted to join your family.  Just look at the blessing she is for Jackie!  You did it because you love!

I was with you during your surgeries.  Your hysterectomy and other surgeries were due to you having many babies.  You were near death during your hysterectomy, but I would not allow it, for I have many plans for you.

Knowing what you know now, wouldn't you do it all over again?  Yes, you would, because you love.

When Brooke was born no one knew who changed the channel from football to Gospel music.  It was an angel for much celebrating was going on in that room.

I have always been there.  I've seen everything.  I see how you love.

So, don't think on all the things you fail to do, but concentrate on all that you have done... in the name of love.  I see all."



God Is Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment