Our Savior

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Patience

A plea from my sister Lynn,

"Oh my Jesus, Mother Mary, Holy Spirit, God the Father do you have a word for me?  I sit in uncommon silence.

  "Yes, I have a word, "Patience" and a poem...

I have so much in store for you and yours
Beyond your wildest dreams
Yes, your hands I will use to do so many things
Beyond the paintings you shall paint
the poems you shall pen
I have so many, many things
for you and yours, my friend
Now is the time to rest 
and be with Me
Our wills combined
For time is short 
and you will need  
your strength, courage and might
Be fearless, I say, be fearless
Pay no attention to fear
Give Me your heart
Give Me your ear and listen to all I say
Give Me your hands to do My work
Through you others will see
If only they love and give to me themselves
they shall be free
Free from fear and anguish about the time
which shortly comes
Free from hurt and anger 
Free from the evil one
With Me, their Joy will overflow to others
like river torrents 
and all will see from whom it flows

The Father, Son and Spirit
Be patient child, daughter of Mine for all will be as it should
For My plans are perfect in every way
So much better than yours ever could."


No comments:

Post a Comment