Our Savior

Saturday, March 5, 2016

See?

Do we see?  I mean really see?  See any further than our own noses?  They say seeing is believing.  No, I beg to differ... to not see and yet believe is truly seeing.  

I have to admit, over the past seven or eight years I have come a long way.  I have to say in many ways before that I was truly blind, or at least needing bifocals.  My closer relationship with God in my more recent years has helped me to see more clearly than I could have ever imagined.  

In the business of life, I was many times "caught up"  with day to day dealings.  Of course being a mother of many contributed to that.  Thank you God!  However, over the last several years especially I have become way more aware of the workings and details in my life that are truly the workings of God.  I have come to more fully realize that nothing that comes our way is without reason... There is a Reason!  I've become much more aware of those ordinary miracles that are not so ordinary, and they happen every day... if only we take notice, to truly see.  

To truly see is not seeing what is right before our eyes.  True seeing is beyond our eyes, it is seeing with the eyes of God.  If we strive to see with the eyes of God, a whole different realm appears before us...  God's Divine perspective. 

The Eye of God.  How interesting.  The Helix Nebula, lies about 650 light-years away towards the constellation of Aquarius and spans about 2.5 light-years.  This picture is a composite of new released images from the ACS instrument on the Hubble Space Telescope and wide angle images from the Mosaic Camera.  A close-up of the inner edge of the Helix Nebula shows complex gas knots of unknown origin. It has been called "The Eye of God".  How neat is that! 

Not so long ago, my father had a couple emergency surgeries.  A huge aorta aneurysm the size of a grapefruit was found by happenstance (not really)  ready to blow at any time.  It had even leaked at one time and healed itself!  His surviving that was a true miracle.  He also needed heart stents put in due to blockage in one artery as much as 98 percent!  

This was a very stressful time for our family.  In our prayers, we many times were assured of dad attaining complete health again.  We hoped in God, but were still anxious.  I had it impressed upon my heart...

"Child, Your father will be healed.  Eternal Father has ordained it and so it is so!  Do not fret for all is well.  He is in God's hands and the healing begins.  Just look at the circumstances so far.  Surely you see us intervening.  All is well, do not be anxious. Trust for We are with you.  Your father will live to be a very old man.  God has ordained it, so it is so. Believe!" (Nov. 27, 2014)

Here is an entry from my journal on December 18, 2014...

Dad had his heart stent surgery.  The doctor was so pleased with how it went!

I dropped Bryan off at Driver's Ed at 5:15, and while driving home I was thanking God for taking such good care of my dad.  Then I heard in my spirit... "See? See? Trust!"

Later that day I received an amazing confirmation from my sister, Lynn.  She had heard at approximately the same time while her and mom were at the hospital... "See? See? I heal, trust!"  What an amazing confirmation!  Thank you God! 

Our days are filled to the brim with ordinary miracles.  Some we physically see and yet others are only seen if we look further than our own noses.  We need to look beyond, truly seeing with the eyes of God, His Divine perspective and then truly Believe what we see!

I believe in miracles.  I not only believe in them, I expect them from an amazing God who loves to send them.

As an aside, shortly after posting this, while talking to my sister on the phone, she informed me that her youngest daughter that was presently at my house playing with her cousin, Brooke, came with a craft project she received from school.  She wanted to show it to Brooke and work on it.  The project was called "God's Eye".  I had no idea.  I was hoping God approved of this post. I take it He does.


No comments:

Post a Comment