Our Savior

Sunday, March 20, 2016

A Confirmation!

I had just published my post called "A Courtesy Call", and within an hour later I am walking through the family room and look at the TV.  I notice on the television a still frame (the tv was on Netflix) and to my amazement it had on the still screen "Movies Suggested For You" .  The movie was called "Zapped!".

Brooke was laying on the couch, I asked if she watched it.  She said she had watched a different movie, but this movie popped up as one that is similar and is suggested.  I had never heard Of this movie before.

Wow!  I just had posted about Bryan being "Zapped by God" and lo and behold a movie named "Zapped" is on our TV screen.  Not a coincidence!

There was a small description of the movie on the screen, it's about a girl being able to use an "app" on her cell phone meant to get dogs to Listen and Obey. She finds it works on boys too.  Boys will be boys, but better!

Yes!  Boys will be boys, But will listen and obey... God!  That's how I look at it.  I know a lot of people that need "Zapped!"  Awesome!

If that isn't interesting enough, right after seeing this I felt led to open my Every Day In His Presence.  So I did randomly to December 15!  If you notice, December 15 is the date that Bryan was "Zapped!"  So I read the entry as follows:

"Future Glory - "I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed in us."
 Romans 8:18

Many of the souls who have suffered most in the world have become the Lord's greatest witnesses and have borne His glory.  Likewise, many of our richest triumphs will come as a result of weathering storms.  This is because when we commit ourselves to Jesus regardless of the outcome, God's power is released in us in astounding ways.

For example, the disciples never forgot what it was like to face the gale-force winds of the Sea of Galilee and then witness the result of Christ's simple command, which immediately calmed the squalling waves.  It became a part of their personal testimony.  And so when the storms of persecution raged against them, they were honored to suffer for God (Acts 5:40-42).

So, today, are you facing a tempest that is greater than you can handle? 
Turn your fear, hurt, and sorrow over to Jesus and allow Him to transform you it into a vessel for His Glory.  And take heart, dear friend, because He is with you, there is no need to fear."

*I showed all this to my family and they just shrugged their shoulders.  It's not a coincidence!  I told them, the spirit realm uses things like this to get our attention!  They shrugged in disbelief.  

Well, I know with certainty that it was a confirmation on Bryan being "Zapped". They may shrug, but as for me...I Believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment