Our Savior

Sunday, March 6, 2016

A Whispering Angel

"You're going to write many books, but not about loss. You're going to write books of the deep deep things of the Glory, because you are going to stand with Him.  You're going to begin to write of the things that draws man in.  And it's not about loss or pain.  The Lord has brought you through those things and you've written many things on that.

 But, now He is going to shift you and lift you and gift you and you are going to begin to write on the redemption and the love and the great graces of God.  It is going to cause people that read those things to automatically shift right in, because a new ministry for you is about to begin.

You are going to write about the resurrection.  You're going to write about His reflection.  You're going to write about those things that will resurrect people from the dead.  That will resurrect people from their head.  You'll resurrect them and bring them into a new life instead.  The season of death and of mourning and of pondering those things have past, cause you're gonna give birth again to the higher things that last.

I see an angel sitting on a dresser by your bed. He's going to read the book to you.  You're going to get up and write the book from transcription.  Because sometimes we just can't communicate or word it in such a way. In this season you're going to hear it and you're going to just write it.  That's just the first of many, but this one is from His Treasury.

This book is a treasure from Jesus' heart that is very dear to Him and He's going to give the book to the angel and He is going to send the angel to you and the angel is going to read it and in the Spirit you're going to hear it, you're going to see it and you're going to write it.  Because, it's from Heaven.  It's from His heart.  And many, many people who are hopeless are going to get a new start. What you sowed to the prophet the Lord is saying He will give you back ten fold.  When you sowed silver, I will give you gold.  For you gave that which was dear, I will give to you that which is clear, for gold in heaven is transparent.  His words are golden.

The words that you put this book in, packets of silver, you gave the silver and He will give you the gold.  And, there will be words of gold on silver pages and it will change many, many lives.

 Prayer - You've called her Father.  She has decades to go.  As she obeys you Father and writes those things that will come her way, that she will speak and she will write for Your Glory in Jesus' name."  End of message. (Susan O'Marra)

This above message was prophesied over a woman on a podcast that I was led to listen to.  I was shocked and amazed because I had some months back received a message by a "Whispering Angel", regarding a book that I would write and the angel would help me write it.  I just didn't know what to think of it.  Could this really be?


It's truly amazing that in the wee hours of October 13, 2015 at around 3:00 a.m.  I was awakened and received a very peculiar message.  An angel came to me in the night and whispers... The 88th Day... Stepping out of The "Old" and Into The "New".  That will be the title of your book.  You see in the new millennium you will write a book.  I said, "But, I'm not a writer!", then the angel said... "In the new millennium people's talents will be enhanced.  You will write a book.  It will be a best seller.  Step out in faith.  I will help you... call me a Whispering Angel.

**I wrote this post last night including the pictures of floating feathers.  I wasn't for sure if I should post it.  I thought how neat it would be to see a feather float down from heaven to let me know.

Ironically, today while at Mass, I see a tiny feather float by.  Brooke had her winter coat on her lap and was pulling on white things poking out of the lining of her coat.  It was tiny white feathers.  She kept pulling them out and showing them to me.  She blew on them and they floated around us landing on us and the pew.  She probably pulled out about ten little feathers.   One landed on the back of a little boy in front of us.  He didn't notice.  We looked at each other and smiled.  After getting back from communion she pulls one that was stuck in my hair.

After Mass upon getting into the car, a feather floats past Brooke and lands on her coat sleeve.  We laughed.  She said, "Clara (her cousin) once said that if you find a tiny white feather, an angel is with you."

Brooke had no idea of the post I had sitting in my draft pile with pictures of floating feathers. She had no idea what I asked the angels for the night before.

Tiny white feathers floating around us to remind us of our winged friends.  I get it.  I take that as a confirmation so I posted it.

This is most certainly intriguing to say the least.  One day I will know for sure what will come of it.

But, as for right now... I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment