Our Savior

Sunday, March 20, 2016

A Courtesy Call

On December 15, 2015, Bryan was given a "Courtesy Call".

 Journal Entry - "December 15, 2015 at around 10 o'clock in the evening, everyone else was asleep and I was on the computer. Bryan returns home from Tanner's house. He sits down next to me with his eyes wide open and smiling. He was acting rather strangely.  He says, "I can't believe what just happened! I can't believe it!

I was bringing Carrie home and went down river road. I dropped her off and coming back home I don't understand why,  but I decided to take the river road back home (which is the long way home). I was listening to the song "Courtesy Call" by Thousand Foot Crutch, (a Christian Rock Band).  It ended and the song "Sunrise" came on by Our Last Night (another Christian Rock Bank).  I came up on a curve and suddenly saw coming toward me, doing a zillion miles an hour, from across the field a bright light with wings! A huge, the size of a house, ball of light with wings!! It passed through my car and instantly chills ran down my spine! Then constant chills, over and over.

Then, it's hard to explain, but love came over me! Such a feeling of love. Total love and peace and euphoria like nothing on this earth!"

 So then he said he drives home and sits in the driveway for five minutes while chills kept pulsating on him. He could hardly contain himself. He asked me to ride along with him.

So I did and he reenacted the entire experience.

What's interesting is a couple weeks prior to this, Bryan was listening to a song that took God's name in vain. I told him not to play that song anymore and he got angry with me and said, "I don't even think I believe in God anymore. Where is your proof mom, can you prove it to me?" Can you?"  I walked away shaking my  head. He laughed and Nick said, "Boy if he doesn't believe in God, he's in big trouble." I said, "Oh he believes he's just being rebellious."

Last Friday he had a date with Carrie and on Saturday he asked me what mass I was going to on Sunday.  He went with me to mass but could not go to communion until confession.  After receiving Sweet Jesus, I asked him what's up with Bryan?  I got chills from head to toe.  Then. I heard,  "What you were not able to accomplish with Bryan, I will accomplish."

To have the awesome experience Bryan had that evening is truly amazing. God is definitely working.  It seems he knocked Bryan off his horse! Bryan was zapped! Zapped by God! 

The next morning at mass, I thanked Father God. I asked if Jen could experience something. That evening Nicole said at around 5 o'clock Jen texted her and said a bald eagle dived right in front of her truck while she was driving at her apartment complex. Jen then sent a text to Nicole stating how when an eagle appears you are about to take flight.

The next morning,  a tune started up in my head. It was "Fly Like an Eagle". I  sensed I was to send it to Jenny.  I sent this song along with "I believe I can fly".

Then, I was talking to my sister and her and her son were driving past the church and saw two large eagles flying overhead.  Her son, Andrew pointed them out and said, "I think those eagles are Jen and I."  I think so too Andrew.

 Also, after reliving Bryan's experience, we were in the kitchen talking and in my mind's eye I saw Uncle Sam pointing "I want you in my army".  Then, I saw Uncle Sam turn into Jesus. 

The next day I googled the below image and sensed I was to copy wallet sizes, laminate and give to my family. To have them put it in their wallets and to be told that they have been enlisted. So I did.  I strongly feel that they have been enlisted into God's Army.

What's interesting too, Bryan had his "experience" at the exact time that these words were being spoken from the song "Sunrise"...

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love, as naturally as the sun, gives out heat." ...

And then, Bam! Bryan was zapped!
End of Entry


This "experience" was about three months ago.  Bryan settled down and is back to some of his old ways.  But, I know that in God's timing He will accomplish what He needs to in Bryan. 

I Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment