Our Savior

Thursday, March 17, 2016

My Secretary

Following High School I attended a secretarial college for six months and received a certificate.  As a certified secretary I gained employment at Marathon Oil Company.  I was there approximately seven years.  Then after the birth of my third child, I became a stay-at-home mother. Then, I went on to have nine children. I've been very busy ever since!

About a month ago, I was pondering about the possibility of writing a book in my future and also my new blog and how I was enjoying writing and typing the posts.  Then I sensed I heard... "Remember how you were a secretary?  Well, now you are My secretary."  I thought on how wonderful that would be... a secretary for Jesus.

A few weeks later, I was talking to Nicole about my blog and as I talked she stopped me and said, "Mom, as you were talking about writing for your blog, I thought how it makes sense since you used to be a secretary. Then, I randomly heard... "Now she's My secretary."  Nicole had no idea of what I had heard a few weeks earlier.

That made my day.  Just the thought of it makes my day!  So, that's how I look at it.  Writing here on my blog, I am being a secretary for Jesus.  Remember, in God's Kingdom no one is unemployed. In God's Kingdom I have the privilege of being a daughter, sister, wife, mother, friend, and a secretary for Him.  God is good.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment