Our Savior

Sunday, March 20, 2016

He is with us!

He is with us this Palm Sunday. This afternoon after I said my prayers, I was thinking about it being Palm Sunday and envisioned Jesus coming into town and the palms waved at Him.

Then, it was impressed upon me to open my blue book.  I heard... "Open your Streams In The Desert Vol. 2, I have a surprise for you."  So, I opened randomly to this...

"I beheld, and lo, a great multitude which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and peoples and tongues stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands." (Revelation 7:9)

"Hark the sound of  Holy voices, chanting at the Crystal sea, Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia! Lord, to Thee. Multitudes, which none can number, like the stars in glory stand, clothed in white apparel,
 holding palms of victory in their hands."

How ironic I open to this on Palm Sunday.  Or is it? 

Thank You Jesus for the wonderful surprise.  He is definitely with us this Palm Sunday!  He is always with us!





No comments:

Post a Comment