Our Savior

Friday, August 26, 2016

Warning!!

Last night was an interesting night!  Around 12:30 a.m. my son, Bryan comes into my room wakes me and says... "Mom, I was just in the kitchen and a white ball of light was zooming around real fast, come see!  Come see!"

So we walk into the kitchen.  The light is off and Bryan proceeds to tell me that he walked into the kitchen and he sees this white ball of light over by the sink that zoomed up to him and stopped next to his chest for a nano second and then zoomed all over the kitchen.  He turned the light on and could still see it.

We both stood there with the lights off looking and we saw it zooming extremely fast around the kitchen!  Then, I gasped because I saw a blue orb appear on one spot, then another one in another spot, then a little spark of light in another spot.  Wow!

We didn't get a picture of it.  It all happened so fast!  But, this picture here is what it looked like.  It was a little larger than the size of a golf ball.  Then, I also saw a few blue ones that were a little bigger.

Then Bryan went to bed and saw it in his bedroom.  Remember, Bryan was the one who got "zapped" by an angel of light last December, 2015.

Here's the link to that story entitled "Courtesy Call" for your review... http://viewfromourporchswing2.blogspot.com/2016/03/a-courtesy-call.html.

Also a post called "A Confirmation!" here... http://viewfromourporchswing2.blogspot.com/2016/03/a-confirmation.html

And remember, I just recently made a post entitled "His Weapons", whereby my sister was experiencing attacks and my daughter Brooke saw a sea-blue colored orb.  You can see that post here... http://viewfromourporchswing2.blogspot.com/2016/08/his-weapons.html

When I went back to bed I heard... "We're Here!" I replied, "I hope you're good angels!"  Heard, "Yes, we are.  We are here in the hundreds assigned by God for your protection.  The veil is very, very thin right now.  You will begin to see more and more of us, but do not be afraid for very soon you will also see the demonic.  Be not afraid, but call out in His Holy Name!!  They will flee.  Do not fear!"

Then as I lay there in bed in the dark I started saying... "Jesus!  Jesus!  Jesus!"  and I saw a golden light appear and as I said "Jesus" it seemed the golden hue would burst forth!  As I said it devoutly it kept bursting forth.  But, as I kept saying "Jesus", not quite as devout, but just watching the light, I noticed that the light was dimmer.  Then I was told that was because I wasn't saying it toward the end with Love and Devotion.  You must say His Holy Name with Love and Devotion!!

My bedroom was very dark and very quiet, but then suddenly I hear in my right ear a loud roar!  It was very fast and loud.  I said... "Jesus!  What was that?"  I heard... "I opened up your right ear very briefly to hear the spirit realm."  I said, "Jesus, it sounded loud and like chaos and war!"  I then realized that is what is going on right now in the Spirit Realm.  All out War!

This morning at mass I talked to Father God about this thanking Him for sending the angels.  And I sensed Him to say... "Yes, it is Us.  But, listen closely daughter, soon you will see the demonic.  Be not afraid.  Speak forth His Holy Name!  Remember this!  Do Not Fear!  We are with you!
Do Not Fear!"

I found it interesting how just the previous day everything occurred with "His Holy Name".  And, what is further interesting is today I happen upon a message given to Linda Clay also yesterday entitled... "8-25-16 - Dream:  Warning of the Global Visual Manifestation of Demonic Entities."  Go here to see that message... https://believeacts2blog.wordpress.com/2016/08/26/8-25-16-dream-warning-of-the-global-visual-manifestation-of-demonic-entities/#comment-7938

Also yesterday, Glynda Linkous had this message... http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/2016/08/creatures.html

Here is an excerpt from a message my sister received on August 24, 2016...

"It is time to prepare your soul.  It is time to put the Armor of God on.  Continue gearing up for battle for the time is close at hand... I need My warriors ready for battle.  Pray, Pray, Pray!"

This is Very Important!  This is Not a Coincidence!  This is a Huge confirmation!  Use Jesus' Most Holy Name!!  Do Not Fear!!  Ask the angels to be with you for protection!  Ask them!  I've asked for Thousands of Angels to protect this area and my family.  Ask!

*Another confirmation for all this... Bryan was listening to music on his Iphone and he had it on "shuffle", whereby songs come up randomly from your music list.  As I was finishing up this post, the song that randomly was playing on Bryan's phone was... "Courtesy Call" by Thousand Foot Krutch.  The same song that played when he first got "Zapped"!  The song video is below!

This is stuff straight out of a "Sci-Fi" movie!  Thing is this is Real!  This is happening!  Prepare Your Minds!

"Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!"

Say His Holy Name Often!



No comments:

Post a Comment