Our Savior

Friday, August 26, 2016

His Holy Name

Yesterday morning upon waking I asked Jesus if I had been attacked by the devil in the night.  I heard... "Yes."  I wondered if I had left open some door.  I then heard... "satan rages around you.  But, do not fear... use My Name and he will flee."

"satan, in the Name of Jesus flee!!  Flee from me!!"

I also heard that my prayers the night before were haphazard, distracted and not very devout.  Ouch!  But, this is true.  Especially when saying the St. Michael Chaplet I wasn't really awake.

That same morning here is a message from the Lord to Glynda Linkous...

"Creatures - In the world around you in times to come, My people will see the invisible realm.  For those of you who do not see now, this will be frightening, but it is for your good that I shall open your eyes then.  Otherwise would the deception be so great, none of My people would survive at all."

"The creatures you shall see then are from the pits of hell, where the enemy of your soul reigns.  They will attempt to terrify you, but I command you now, Fear Not!  Do not give place to the enemy in this way.  You shall fear the Lord God only and Him only shall you serve."

Read the rest of Glynda's message here... http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/

I was then inspired to find a booklet I have called "The Wonders Of The Holy Name" by Father Paul O'Sullivan, O.P. and review it.  Here is an excerpt from that booklet...

"Our best, our easiest remedy is the Name of Jesus.  It drives the devil flying from our sides and saves us from countless evils.  Oh, Dear Readers, say constantly this all-powerful Name and the devil can do you no harm."

Also, in the morning my mother stopped by.  She was feeling awful.  She began to cry.  She felt as if she was not doing anything worthwhile for Jesus.  She's been feeling like her prayers are not helping anyone.  She had an overwhelming sadness that Jesus had left her.  She would say, "Jesus, where are You?"  She knew she was being attacked by satan.

Wow!  These are classic signs of an attack! As we talked, she mentioned that this morning she talked to Jesus about it and felt led to open her God Calling devotional.  She opened to "Dear Name".

My jaw dropped as I told her that this same morning I talked to Jesus about an attack I received in the night and He told me to use His Name and they will flee.  He told me to make a post and name it... "His Holy Name"!

She had no idea that went on with me, and I had no idea that went on with her.

Thank You Jesus you are so beautiful!  And so is Your Holy Name, Jesus!!

Below is the passage that Jesus led my mom to open to from her God Calling devotional.  She opened to this for all of us.  This is so important for All of us...

"Dear Name - "Jesus."  Say My Name often.  It was in My Name Peter bade the lame man walk.  "In the Name of Jesus of Nazareth arise and walk."

"Jesus."  The very sounding of My Name, in Love and tenderness, drives away all evil.  It is the word before which all the hosts of evil flee.

"Jesus."  The Name banishes loneliness and dispels gloom.

"Jesus." Summons help to conquer your faults.  I will set you on high because you have known My Name.

Yes!  My Name, "Jesus."  Use it more.  Use it tenderly.  Use it prayerfully.  Use it powerfully.  End

"Glory ye in His Holy Name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord."
Psalm 105:3


No comments:

Post a Comment