Our Savior

Saturday, August 20, 2016

His Weapons

 My sister, Lynn, lately has been experiencing great attacks of oppression from the enemy.  Basically these attacks have stopped her in her tracks.

She admits that with all the busyness of life she had stopped praying her St. Michael Chaplet.  And the attacks have been relentless.  Actually my mother and I have been feeling this lately also.

The other day she remarked how her husband moved the living room curtains and knocked her St. Michael statue to the ground.  Her daughter picked it up in some pieces.  Lynn asked what was broken, and her daughter replied... "His weapons."

Both arms, the sword and the shield lay broken.  When she mentioned this to me, I just knew that St. Michael was trying to bring something to her attention.  She is struggling with the enemy, but St. Michael is handicapped to help, because she does not ask.

I told Lynn that I sensed the Lord telling me that the enemy was coming against her heavily trying to "Take You Out!"  That he was trying to stop her, but that God has a wonderful plan and job for her.  That it's coming!

Interestingly, later in the day Lynn asked if I had read the message from Lana Vawser, and I hadn't.  I was amazed how her message correlated with many things I told Lynn.  Here is an excerpt from Lana's message...

"The enemy is screaming "Pillage!!! I am Taking You Out!"  Keep your eyes on Jesus, for he is declaring over you "You are now entering the greatest land of breakthrough of your pioneering life!  Every hardship, every season of contending, everything has been in preparation for such a time as this.  This Season!  Pioneers you will not be marked as always being 'heavy laden' or continually battling;.  He is breaking that off you and He is marking you with joy!  The pilgrimage before you into a new land of breakthrough, increase and encounter with Jesus will not feel like you are swimming upstream anymore, but a breakthrough in rest to be carried into the fruits of what you have been partnering with the Lord to birth for so long.  He is in the midwifery position!  That baby is coming out!" End


*I just want to mention here that my daughter, Brooke a couple nights ago was in the living room on the couch on her ipad after everyone had already gone to sleep.  She said the house was dark, but suddenly she saw a sea blue orb (6 to 8 inches in diameter) swoop across the living room.  She said the hair on her arms stood straight up and she got chills. She got scared and went to her room.

This puts me in mind of a very large blue orb I caught on camera in our kitchen.  Here's a picture of it...
 
You can see the post about this orb here... http://viewfromourporchswing2.blogspot.com/2016/03/we-are.html

I sense these orbs are a protective energy.  We need to continue to pray for God's protection.  The enemy is enraged and we need to continue praying to St. Michael and his warrior angels and not let the busyness of the day interfere with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment