Our Savior

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Top Of The List

Heard:  "Whom or what do you think about when you first wake in the morning?"

"Whom or what do you think about when you lay your head down at night to sleep?"

"Whomever or whatever you think of is what is important to you.  It is your top priority."

"Am I, The Great I Am your top priority?  Think about it."

 Opened Holy Spirit devotional (Jennifer LeClaire) to pg. 75 - "Love God With All You Are - You love Jesus because He first loved you.  Decide to love Us with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength.  Refuse to let the enemy paint a picture of Father as angry and mean, ready to club you with a mallet when you make a mistake.  Reject anything that hinders love!"

"Ask Me this morning  for an anointing to love Us.  You will be amazed at the result of this petition if you lift it up to heaven consistently and are open to receive more from Us." End

**Just today I was talking with my sister.  She relayed how yesterday while she was at Eucharistic Adoration talking with our Lord, she felt Him lead her to her Jesus Calling book pg. 228.  She started reading...

"Sit quietly in My Presence while I bless you.  Make your mind like a still pool of water, ready to receive whatever thought I drop into it."

As she sat there envisioning this, enjoying the peace, she saw a huge boulder drop into her pond splashing water everywhere!  She said it startled her and she remarked, "Jesus, did You seriously just drop a boulder into my pond!?"  She sensed laughter and then heard... "I do  have a sense of humor!" She laughed too.

I told her I don't doubt that happened. That Father wants us to have a personal relationship with Him.  He wants us to see how He is good and kind and yes... has a sense of humor.  How He's not a harsh ruler on His throne with a large hammer waiting to pound us if we do something wrong.

That was earlier today.  Tonight I randomly opened to the above passage from Holy Spirit devotional and it was about not thinking of Father as angry and mean... etc.  Just what I spoke of!  Once again, I thought those were my words!  But no, they were of the Holy Spirit.  Wow! There is no limit to God's awesomeness!

God will continually amaze you if you just give Him your time.  Make Him your top priority.  We are His top priority.  He just loves us that much!

Prayer ~ I want to love You with everything in me.  Holy Spirit, show me again Father's heart.  Help me to receive Your love so that I can pour it out on You.  Answer my heart's cry by giving me an anointing to love You 
more and more. (Jennifer LeClaire)

Give Him your love and your time.  
If you do...
He will amaze you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment