Our Savior

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Suddenlies

The Hummingbird is very often referred to as God's Tiny Miracle.

My mother has a hummingbird feeder in her backyard.  She didn't really see many hummingbirds this year until just recently.  The number of them appearing now is amazing.  And they stay awhile and many times hover and stare at them at close distances.  This big increase in their appearances seem to be significant.

Yesterday mom called me a couple times commenting on how many there were.  Funny how, I haven't seen any this year and then this morning I saw two on my back deck.  The one stayed a very long time going from Morning Glory to Morning Glory.  I've never seen one hang around as this one did.

So, we are wondering, what is God telling us with this major uptick in their grand appearances?  Looking into it, there are many who look at God's Tiny Miracle as a sign of suddenlies to come.

Years back my mother was in her backyard crying worrying over my brother and she asked for God to please send a hummingbird showing that He's taking care of him and suddenly a hummingbird comes from way up high and zooms across the house to her feeder and was there a long time.  That year she barely had any hummingbirds come to her feeder.

I remember many years ago, my mother had a cancerous tumour.  I remember crying and looking outside the bathroom window and suddenly a hummingbird appeared fluttering in front of the window.  Needless to say, my mother ended up fine.  I've had other times when praying about something to suddenly have a hummingbird come fluttering no more than a foot from my face!  It's an awesome experience.

One day my mother was sitting on her bed asking Jesus to send His angels.  Then suddenly she sees a large 3 inch wide light flash from the bedroom window.  She looked out the window and saw a bluebird sitting on the family room windowsill looking into the family room, then there was a bluebird sitting upon the roof and also one directly below the bedroom window.  These two were looking straight at her.

In August, 2014, a friend of our's son had died.  As a few of us were standing outside talking about praying for this boy an unusually large monarch butterfly kept fluttering around us and then it lands directly on Brooke's chest and sits there for a bit!

My sister has also had similar experiences with God's little creatures.  God many times uses birds and other creatures to convey messages, and give us comfort and hope.  And, we sense that this increase in their appearances is significant.

We sense that all these little suddenlies from God's Tiny Miracle's will eventually lead up to some rather large suddenlies. We believe we are now entering the Season of Suddenlies.

"You are about to see the visible manifestation of God's Promise rise suddenly and seemingly out of nowhere, a miraculous, stunning breakthrough that is going to release refreshment, abundance and revival into your heart, soul and life on exponential levels."
L. Vawser (August 19,2016)

We Believe in Miracles!



No comments:

Post a Comment