Our Savior

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Overcomers

I felt nudged to do a post on Overcomers.  So, I randomly opened my Holy Spirit devotional to...

"Keep Pressing Into The Kingdom - The Kingdom of Heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.  This truth implies that a spiritual war is raging, with resisting forces that stand between you and Father's will for your life, for your family and for the earth.  Do you want to be an overcomer? Press into the Kingdom, and when you've pressed in all you can, press in a little harder."

"I will empower you to keep pressing toward Father's perfect will for your life.  If you don't quit, you'll win.  You can't lose if you keep pressing into the Kingdom.  You have victory in Christ.  See it and you will live it."

"Prayer - I will submit myself to Father and resist the devil and all his schemes by Your power.  Help me to press past the resistance in the spirit realm.  Help me to press past my flesh that wars against You.  Help me to keep on pressing in no matter what." (Jennifer LeClaire)

"He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels."
Revelation 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment