Our Savior

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Hand to The Plough!

Journal Entry August 21, 2016...

Be still and know that I Am God
All will go according to My Plan
You are all in the palm of My Hand

Do not squirm under the heat
For out of the burn comes the sweet
The sweetness of honey and candy

You see My Dove,
You are trying to do My job
You take on too much
You strive and strive 
Until the well runs dry
And then you feel stuck

Give to Me all your woes
And I will mend your wounds

 Do not look into the future
And try to predict 
What will be...
Leave that to Me

Go on day to day asking Me and pray
For what I would have you do
Do not try to do more 
Than I am asking for
All that really does is tire you
Beyond your strength

I am here for you
I will never leave
So I'm begging you please
Let Me take the lead

I need you rested and strong
I know the time has been long
But hold onto Me 
You have Me for all eternity

So do not fret or worry
All is in My Hand
All will go according
To my Perfect Plan

I love you My Sweet
You are My Beloved
All of the heavenlies
Cheer from above

You, My Warrior Child
Will do well for Me
Not only you
But your entire family

So please take note
Of what I'm sayin'
Take it into your heart

You, have always been Mine
Right from the start.

*Immediately after hearing this message, I randomly opened my devotional Streams In The Desert 3 pgs. 192 & 193.  Here are a couple excerpts...

"Souls are heated in the furnace of affliction, plunged into the cold waters of tribulation, and ground between the upper and nether stones of adversity and disaster.   Would you be of account among the forces which are working out the salvation of the world?  Be still in the Hands of God until He tempers you."

"Is the work God's work?  Has He called you to do it, and equipped you for it?  Be sure on these points.  Take time to consider and pray and find what the will of the Lord is.  Then, when the difficulties have been considered and the needs fairly measured, and the clear conviction remains that God calls you to rise and build then, put your hand to the plough and never look back."


*Another amazing confirmation, Clare on Still Small Voice had a message the following day entitled... "Are You Called?"  A "Big" confirmation for me.  Here is an excerpt from her message...

"But I do have a word for tonight.  I want everyone on this channel to move forward without looking back.  Even as I told you earlier, no one is worthy of Me who puts his hand to the plough and then turns around to look back."

"I want you all to press in, I am telling you this for your own good.  This is a steep upward climb and you can't afford to fall behind.  I have plans for you, Heartdwellers; I have plans.  Many of you have been aching for the gift of healing and other gifts to bring relief to the suffering.  I am preparing you for these gifts."

To see the entire video message click here... https://youtu.be/JIfcYkCuNkI

I was amazed by these confirmations and how in both was the same exact scripture Luke 9:62.  Our God is an Awesome God!  Praise God!

I sense that God is about to give us our "marching orders", but we need to rest and store up strength.  He doesn't want us jumping ahead of Him, but He also doesn't want us lagging behind either.  We need to keep pressing into Him and do what He is telling us to and to always stand ready and move at His command!  He has a Perfect Plan.  We need to trust Him.

Jesus said to him, "No one who puts a hand to the plough and looks back is fit for service in the Kingdom of God."
Luke 9:62



No comments:

Post a Comment