Our Savior

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Don't Look Back!

Last Friday I was having a conversation with my mother discussing how I sensed the Lord speaking to me about not looking back on the past.

Both my mom and I lately have been a little nostalgic thinking about the days gone by when the children were little.  We both had a sadness gripping our hearts.

Friday morning I sensed in my spirit this conversation...

"Why do you look back at the past when your future is so glorious?  You look at your past with fond memories, but you don't remember all the struggles.  Would you really want to relive those moments?  Look ahead to your future.  I have so much for you there.  A glorious future!" End

That following Monday, August 8, Glynda Linkous received this message and I knew it was a confirmation!  Here's her message...

"My children, do not try to hold on to old seasons when they are finished.  Move forward so I may bless you more in your next season than in the one that is now gone.

Some of My children do not wish to let go of people and places and seasons when they should be done.  To hold on to what I have ordained done is to stall in your spiritual walk.  To hold on to what I have commanded to be loosed is to lose the blessings you should now be walking into.  Do not look back.

Walk with Me into your glorious future, do not look back at what I have loosed you from.  Keep your mind stayed on Me."

Wow, what a confirmation that was!

Following is another confirmation, as I finished typing this post, I felt nudged to open my Holy Spirit devotional and I opened to this! ...

"The Best Is Yet To Come - Remember how far we have brought you.  Remember how much you have changed. Didn't We deliver you from every trial?  Didn't We show you the way of escape?  Didn't We bring increase through the pain and those things you willingly, and not so willingly left behind to follow Us?  Didn't We tell you better things were ahead?  Weren't We right?

And now, I tell you that your latter will be greater than your past.  Yes, the best is yet to come.  Get ready!" End

What an Awesome God we have!


No comments:

Post a Comment