Our Savior

Monday, August 22, 2016

Be A Spark!

You can make a huge difference in this world and never leave your recliner in your living rooms!

Journal entry August 17, 2016 - Heard:  I am so proud of you daughter for what you are doing on your blog.  I replied, "I don't even know who it reaches, but that's okay because remember it's for You."  Heard:  "Leave all of that to Me.

When I said they would come in droves, I not only meant here (my home), but I meant also on your blog.  Just look at who you can reach around the world without even leaving your recliner in your living room!

You see, satan uses the internet for evil, but I use it for good.  It is a tool I use.  There may be times when the internet is down, but I will still use it.

Remember what they said about Nazareth?  They said,

"Nazareth!  Can anything good come from there? "
John 1:46

Just a few days after I received this message, Claire on Still Small Voice had a similar message.  Basically speaking of how much good you can do for God's Kingdom from the internet, from the prayers by being bed-ridden, the prayers and outreach by the elderly with more time on their hands, etc.


You can be a spark in the dark!


No comments:

Post a Comment