Our Savior

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Woe, Woe, Woe!

We've had a couple more experiences with the number 188.  First off, I had  printed off a copy of my post called "Lean on Me".  It printed off fine. But, I needed to reprint part of it and upon doing so I noticed a portion printing in bold print when it is not in bold print.  This has happened a few times now with certain posts.  The part that printed in bold was this...

"As I am reading the lyrics I hear in my spirit... "Look at the song number".  The song number is...188!  The same page number I was told to open my "Jesus Calling" devotional to this morning!"

Then, yesterday we ordered a pizza from our local car-e-it.  When I picked it up I immediately saw the price written on the pizza box... it was $18.80!

I had started investigating the number 188 and found that there is mystery around this number and major earthquakes happening.  I also noticed the "strong accordance" of this number in the bible is "Woe".

So last night I asked Holy Spirit to enlighten me on this number and I heard... "Woe, Woe, Woe, to the inhabitants of the earth."  It's interesting how when I first was told to open to page 188 in my "Jesus Calling" devotional, I was told the page number three times.

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice:  woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth: by reason of the rest of the voices of the three angels,
 who are yet to sound the trumpet."
Revelation 8:13

To add to this, Bryan and I have been seeing light flashes all around our house and even in the yard especially in the last week.  Bryan actually, while in his car a few nights ago with his girlfriend, saw that little white orb over top of her head while in the car!  

I spoke to my mother about this, and she has been seeing light flashes for some time now, especially while she is talking to Jesus.  She thought she might need to get her eyes checked. I told her, it's not her eyes, it's the angels!



No comments:

Post a Comment