Our Savior

Thursday, August 18, 2016

The Omnipresence of God

"Am I a God near at hand", says the Lord, "And not a God afar off?  Can anyone hide himself in secret places, So I shall not see him?" Says the Lord, "Do I not fill heaven and earth?" says the Lord.
Jer.23:23-24

Omnipresent - (of God) present everywhere at the same time, all-enveloping.

Quoting from Neville Johnson (Lancaster Conference, 2016)...

"Sometimes you feel God's presence, sometimes you don't.  That doesn't change the situation at all.  It doesn't change the reality.  God's word tells us He's everywhere.  Every point of time.  He also tells us we cannot please God without faith.  We must believe this.  It must be so interwoven into us that it's second nature to us to believe that.  And it's important to see that God never leaves us.  But we distance ourselves from His Presence.  He does not come and go.  He manifests Himself in different ways, but He does not come and go, we come and go.  He remains the same, never changes, steadfast, He is there.  He's with you always whether you feel Him or not.

It's important because the omnipresence of God is the foundation of our relationship with Him.  This must be ingrained into our reality.  Once we know and believe this, then we have to know how to access Him more.

God is a spirit, and those that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth.  But, because we are human and in the physical it can be really hard to relate to an "invisible friend".  The key to this is faith.  You must believe that He never leaves.     Sometimes He lifts His Presence from us. But, whether you sense Him or not, He is always there right beside you."
You can see this video by Neville Johnson here... https://youtu.be/-1jLjIjEadE

A statement in Neville's video that I found to be very important is this...

"You need to include the Lord in everything that you do.  Talk to Him about what you're doing.  You see there is a key and the key is this, if you include the Lord in your life, He will include you in His life.  If you include the Lord in what you are doing, He will include you in what He is doing."

We saw proof of this just yesterday with my daughter Nicole's situation.  She talked her situation over with God and He responded... quickly!  He wants to be involved with our lives!

As I finished this post I asked Jesus for a confirmation that He approved of it. That He approved of me using Neville Johnson's quotes and so forth.  Within five minutes I came across this video by Chosen Explosion House Church entitled "I Am Guiding You".

Here is the link... https://youtu.be/2NoLMBiCD7w .  It is exactly what this post is about.

I have to tell you as I was typing this post the top and back of my head on the right side continually tingled.  I truly felt Jesus' presence looking over my shoulder helping me.  This is a very important post.  He wants everyone to understand He never leaves you... Ever!  God is good!

"Don't be afraid.  Just stand still and watch the Lord rescue you.
Exodus 14:13

God has His eye on you 24/7.
This is truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment