Our Savior

Monday, August 1, 2016

Open The Eyes of My Heart


Open the eyes of my heart, Lord.  

I want to see you. 

After I typed this I opened a devotional to...

"When you are called to stand in His presence, everything else even the troubles that appear overwhelming today will seem small and insignificant in comparison.  There will be only one desire in your heart; to bow down and worship your Savior.

Friend, you can enjoy a glimpse of heaven here and now.  Enter God's presence with a grateful, worshipful heart as you meditate on His goodness to you." (Every Day in His Presence) 


Jesus Calling August 2 - "Bring Me the sacrifice of your time:  a most precious commodity.  In this action-addicted world, few of My children take time to sit quietly in My Presence.  But for those who do, blessings flow like streams of living water.  I, the One from whom all blessings flow, am also blessed by our time together.  This is a deep mystery, do not try to fathom it.  Instead, glorify Me by delighting in Me.
Enjoy Me now and forever!"

"The Lord gives strength to His people; the Lord blesses 
His people with peace."
Psalm 29:11




No comments:

Post a Comment