Our Savior

Friday, February 19, 2016

Trust...

My mom was over today, and what has been happening as of late especially has us in a whirlwind, a little confused, wanting answers.  Then I opened my Holy Spirit devotional to this...

Trust Means Not Having All The Answers

"Trusting Me means not having all the answers.  I know you like to have everything figured out ahead of time, but it's not always necessary or even profitable for you to have all the answers up front.  Having all the answers doesn't require trust.

Many things are going on behind the scenes that you don't see.  Seeing those things would only distract your heart.  I will lead you forth by peace.  You will recognize My peace because it is spiritual, not soulish, and it is perfect."

Psalm 13:15; Isaiah 26:3-4; Psalm 33:21

*Prayer*
I like to have all the answers.  I like to see the whole picture.  But I choose to trust You, the One who has all the answers and sees the whole picture.  Help me overcome my worries, my doubts, and my fears and trust You
with all that I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment