Our Savior

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Bad Memory

Going back to a previous post about me being a writer and my sister a painter, after I pushed "publish", I wondered how that conversation was brought to my mind.  It was a few days ago and I had forgotten it.  I just can't write down everything I hear, or everything that happens around here.  A while back I was frustrated with this logic and heard in my spirit...

 "You can't write down everything you hear.  That would be discouraging, burdensome and impossible.  It would be like trying to write down every conversation you have with your husband."

Then I remembered, last night while talking to mom, she said "Lori, you should write a book."  Bingo!  Everything came flooding back and I knew I was to write about that conversation a few days back.

You see, I have a very bad memory.  But, I can rest assured if Jesus wants me to remember something... I will.

This morning while I was pondering this I heard in my spirit... "You will write the book and your sister will do the illustrations. A team."  Interesting!

Oh, and by the way, I asked Jesus "You know, when mom reads this she's going to wonder, what will I be doing during all this?"  I sensed this reply...

 "Tell her, she will be a jack of all trades."  
I replied, "She'll laugh at that."  and I heard... 
"I know".  

I sensed Him smiling.  (I smiled too).


No comments:

Post a Comment