Our Savior

Monday, February 8, 2016

A Glimpse of Heaven

In October, 2015, I had a beautiful dream...

Jesus is motioning for me to come.  I do and we enter an area where there is a field of flowers before us.  Beautiful with all colors, but mostly yellow.  He motions for me to look beyond the field and I see mountains with beautiful snow peaks.
He motions for me to follow Him and there is a bubbling brook.  He kneels down next to it and gathers water into His hands.  The brook has the most crystal clear water!  It sparkled like diamonds.  He told me to take a drink.  I bent down and took a drink right from His hands.  I felt so refreshed!  Renewed!
Then He said "Look!" pointing across the water.  There were deer frolicking with each other in a wooded, grassy area.  They were beautiful.  Next, He brought me over to a large tree.  Underneath were blankets spread out and picnic baskets.  He said this is here waiting for you and your family.  You have a large family.  Notice all the baskets?  There were 5 to 6 baskets.

Then He led me to a picnic table and we sat down and He asked me to voice my concerns.  I did.  He reminded me that He is in control of all and to have peace!  End of dream.

Interesting how in the morning I randomly
opened my Every Day In His Presence devotional to page 254--
 A Glimpse of Heaven!

The first sentence reads... Do you long for a glimpse of Heaven?

I thank you Lord, for a glimpse.

No comments:

Post a Comment