Our Savior

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Consecration

Consecration To Mary
Mediatrix Of All Graces

Jesus asks those who embrace this devotion to consecrate themselves to His Mother under her title as "Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces."  His servant recorded Jesus' words:

"My beloved little daughter, your Lord and God comes to you to give a message of great importance.  I desire that the souls who embrace My devotion to 'Jesus King of All Nations,' make a special consecration to My Most Holy Mother under her title of 'Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces,' which it has pleased Me in My Great Love for her to give her.  People MUST acknowledge her indispensable role as the Mediatrix, the Channel, of all My Graces to mankind.  Only when this dogma is officially proclaimed by My Church will I truly establish My Reign on earth."

Our Lady then appeared next to Our Lord and said:  "Daughter, know that I have obtained this prayer for my children from the Heart of my Divine Son."

O Mary, Most Holy and Immaculate Mother of God, of Jesus, our Victim-High Priest, True Prophet, and Sovereign King, I come to you as the Mediatrix of All Graces, for that is truly what you are.  O Fountain of all Grace!  O Fairest of Roses!  Most Pure Spring!  Unsullied Channel of all of God's grace!  Receive me, Most Holy Trinity! That having been made pure and holy in His Sight through your hands, they may return to Me, through you, as graces and blessing.

I give and consecrate myself to you, Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces, that Jesus, Our One True Mediator, Who is the King of All Nations, may Reign in every heart, Amen.

Our Lord Jesus Christ spoke these words:  "Mary never Reigns more Queenly than when She Loves most Motherly."  He said, "Make this known."

*This was excerpted from Jesus King of All Nations Devotion, Inc.


No comments:

Post a Comment