Our Savior

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Best Friends

This morning before rising, I thanked Jesus for helping me with my blog.  The posts just pop into my head effortlessly.  Even the pictures seems to fall into my lap.  I told Him I feel like it's all His work and I don't deserve any credit.  I sensed Him to say, "That's not true, you're earning your reward, and besides, didn't you ask Me to help you?  Isn't that what friends do for each other?  Are we not Best Friends?  Anyways, I am also training you to listen to Me, then follow through with My instruction."

Then as I was brushing Jackie's hair for school, I sensed Him saying... "I am your Best Friend".  After I got the kids on the bus I randomly opened Jesus Calling to this...

I am your Best Friend, as well as your King.  Walk hand in hand with Me through your life.  Together we will face whatever each day brings:  pleasures, hardships, adventures, disappointments.  Nothing is wasted when it is shared with Me.  I can bring beauty out of the ashes of lost dreams.  I can glean Joy out of sorrow, Peace out of adversity.  Only a Friend who is also the King of kings could accomplish this divine alchemy.  There is no other like Me!

The friendship I offer you is practical and down-to-earth, yet it is saturated with heavenly Glory.  Living in My Presence means living in two realms simultaneously: the visible world and unseen, eternal reality.  I have equipped you to stay conscious of Me while walking along dusty, earthbound paths.

John 15:13-15, Isaiah 61:3; 2 Corinthians 6:10

You know I can bring beauty out of your ashes.  Share with Me the beauty you see surfacing.

Remember in my previous posts writing about Cinderella (little ashes).  
God is bringing beauty out of his "little ashes".

Thank You God!

No comments:

Post a Comment