Our Savior

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Jabez

On August 12, 2014, I was at a garage sale and found myself drawn to a picture called... The Prayer of Jabez.  I felt so drawn to this picture, so I bought it.  It now hangs on my kitchen wall.

On August 16, 2014, while listening to a man of the Lord on an internet video, he starts quoting the Jabez prayer.

On October 16, 2014, I received in the mail a Jabez Prayer book I ordered.  At around 6:00 p.m. that same day, while talking to my mom on the phone, she expressed her concern for my brother, Ron and his family.  They live far from us.  So, we prayed together the Jabez Prayer.

 Later that evening, I asked Brooke to bring me my new Jabez Prayer book.  She asked, "What's Jabez?  At CCD tonight the teacher normally has us pray the Our Father, but tonight she said,  "We're going to pray something different tonight...the Jabez Prayer."

No comments:

Post a Comment