Our Savior

Monday, February 15, 2016

Love Story

Strange, but wonderful things happen...


Over the last couple months I have been practicing a song... the theme song for Love Story.  Every time I play it, I tell Jesus, this song's for you.

Today, mom was here and I played Love Story for her and told her how I play that song for Jesus.  Mom said she was glad I had lessons.  I remembered how I wasn't always fond of the lessons and sometimes wanted to quit, but I was glad that I stayed with it.

Tonight I was sitting in my living room recliner when the show Everybody Loves Raymond comes on.  The show was about Allie wanting to quit piano lessons after only three lessons.  Raymond convinces her to continue and not be a quitter.  I didn't pay much attention to the show until the very end.  I suddenly hear a familiar song being played on a piano.  It's Raymond playing Love Story for his family!  

I was amazed how this particular show scenario was played out in my day... today!  I thought, Wow Jesus, I know you want me to make a post about this!  I then heard in my spirit, go to you-tube and type in Everybody Loves Raymond plays Love Story, and lo and behold there is a snippet from that show of Raymond playing Love Story.  So, that video is below for your viewing pleasure!
I have to admit, it sounds better when he plays it, but I'm assuming that no matter how it sounds when I play it, Jesus is pleased.

We love you Jesus, with all of our hearts!  
It's a Love Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment