Our Savior

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Insight

After writing my last post "Seed", I heard... "Another part of your book."  I replied,  "O Lord, you most certainly are the author of that one.  I sensed Him to say... "Oh no, co-author, remember?"

Then I asked... "Is it a long book?"  I sensed His reply to be...

"No, not too long.  In too long of a book, they lose interest, place it back upon the shelf... where it gathers dust.  

Name this post..."Insight".  Look up the definition."

Definition of Insight:  The capacity to gain an accurate and deep intuitive of a person or a thing.  Intuition, discernment, perception, awareness, understanding, comprehension, apprehension, appreciation, penetration, acuity, vision, wisdom.
After reading this definition of Insight, I realized the words understanding, perceiving (perception) and vision (seeing) are in the Prophecy of Isaiah written about in my previous post "Seed".

O Lord I pray, please keep this blog and future book... In Your Sight.


No comments:

Post a Comment