Our Savior

Sunday, February 7, 2016

For Him

This blog has come about happenstance (at least I thought so).  I just sat down the other day in front of my computer and within an hour this blog began.  I have from it's short beginning felt very inspired and led with every post.  The posts just flow like a river.

We have had many a "God Moment" around here for many years, but I only started journeling some of those moments in August, 2014.  Now, when creating a post, I get nudges toward a certain journel entry, or dream, or prayer, ect. just like what happened on my post Fishers of Men.

 I have no idea who sees or who will see, if anyone, this blog.  So curious I asked Jesus... "Lord, who is this blog for?"  I heard...

"Me".


I said, Lord, I feel with this blog I might be a little late to the game.
I sensed Him say... No, all is going according to My Most Perfect Plan.

Dear Father, I offer up this blog to You.  I place it into the Blessed hands of our beautiful and perfect Blessed Mother Mary.  I ask her to purify it and present it to You, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment