Our Savior

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Coincidence?

I don't think so.

Regarding my previous post Fisher's of Men, today I went to 4:30 mass and had no idea that the Gospel for this Sunday is the scripture regarding Jesus and Peter on the fishing boat... the Fishers of Men!  At the beginning of the mass Father said, "In today's Gospel we are told we need to be Fishers of Men."  Then, his entire homily was about being Fishers of Men, spreading the Gospel and going into deeper waters with our nets.  The deeper we go, the bigger the catch.  Father said we also need to be caught in Jesus' net of safety.  I teared up.  God is good!

Interesting how when I started up this blog, I asked Jesus if he wanted me to do this blog and I felt He did.  I asked Him then to help me with it and I sensed Him say "I am!"  I replied "Well, can I have confirmation on that?"  I tend to strongly believe I've gotten my confirmation!

He very gently nudges us onto the path he wants us to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment