Our Savior

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The Ark

I've been seeing this number continually as of late.  One daughter sends me a txt message at 4:44, while shopping another daughter is buying makeup and I observe her picking up eyeliner at the price of $4.44, bought groceries at $44.40, randomly look at the clock 4:44 (many times), awoke in the night at 4:44, seeing seconds left on microwave at 44 seconds, when starting this blog, first time I looked at page views it was 44.  I could go on and on.

So, what does this mean?  We've for many years now have been seeing repeating numbers like 11:11, 333, 222.  But, for me as of late, it's been 444 or 44.  Upon further investigation, it seems this number is connected to the end times. A warning.  A time of trials is fast approaching.

Our God is a good God.  He warns us ahead of time.  He does things to get our attention.

Here's a journal entry on July 13, 2015,

It's been raining here every day.  Yesterday Nick (my hubby) looked outside and saw the rain and said, "When should we be getting on the Ark?"  A couple minutes later I went on a blog, Behold I Come and the latest post entry was... The Gates of Hell Have Been Opened and The Ark Door is Closing."


Not a coincidence!

Time to get on the Ark.

No comments:

Post a Comment