Our Savior

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Clean Machine

A couple nights ago I had a dream, it was so vivid.



 First I walked into a room of people and felt like an outcast so I swiftly left.  In the next room there is a conveyor belt with my family's dirty laundry on it.  The belt was moving along with water and detergent sloshing around our laundry making it clean.  I noticed at the end of the line the softner still clinging to the clothes so I gently rubbed the softner into the clothes.  Happy with how clean my clothes looked, I walked away and saw a man standing close by, smiling.  I told Him I really liked the clothes washing machine and He nodded and smiled.  I knew it was His machine and He was pleased that I was pleased with the results.


Next scene, I am looking for my purse and someone pointed over to the wall  There was my purse hanging on a peg, but I noticed my purse was hanging wide open. I gasped as I took down my purse.  I had been stolen from.  Nothing left in my purse, nothing.  All money, cards and even coins were gone.  I saw my father sitting at a round table.  I approached him sadly and showed him my purse.  I told him, "I've been robbed! Stolen from!  Everything even the coins are gone!"  He looked at me sympathetically and reached out as if to comfort me.  End of dream.

I asked Jesus what this dream mean't and this answer was impressed upon my heart...

Entrying the room of people and feeling like an outcast is representative of God's people, and worldly people.  God's people are a peculiar people.  Sometimes we feel like outcast.

The conveyor belt with our laundry is God's washing machine.  He is washing us clean and the softner is how He's softening our hearts.  The man standing there was God Himself watching over our cleansing and smiling in His approval.

The empty purse represents things in life that has been stolen from us.  My father sitting at the round table represented God the Father.  The enemy has stolen a lot from all of us.  God knows what has been stolen and His reassuring look of concern and His reaching out to me meant He knows and will restore sevenfold.  Also, by keeping us broke and broken we depend on Him.  We come to him.  He reassures and comforts us. He will provide.
2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation.  The old has passed away; behold, the new has come."

Proverbs 6:31b "Yet when he (the thief) is found, he must restore sevenfold."

No comments:

Post a Comment