Our Savior

Friday, February 19, 2016

Just Love Me

On April, 15, 2015, I went to wake up Jackie and Brooke for school. Brooke had the blanket over her head and said, "No, wait!  I want to finish this dream first!"  So, I waited a few moments and commented, "Wow!  That must have been some dream!"
Then, sleepily, while still rubbing her eyes, Brooke said, "It was Jesus and He said...

"I will turn this world upside down!  I'm going to make it right again!  Don't change.  Love.  Love Me.  I need some people who still love Me!
Just love.  
You still have hope.  Have hope!"

Brooke said He had beautiful green eyes!  It was foggy around Him, but His eyes really showed up.  He had long hair, a beard, a long white robe with no belt, but it had a purple stripe on both sleeves that ran all the way down the sleeves.  
He had on sandals.
After the message, He turned and walked away.
Wow!  How awesome.

The next morning I went on a website I visit and lo and behold there was a picture of Jesus, the one painted by the little girl, Akiana.  I felt the pull to look up that picture the night before because of what Brooke said about His eyes being so beautifully green.  The title of the message was "Keep Your Eyes on Jesus" and immediately afterwards I randomly opened up my "Holy Spirit" devotional to "Keep Your Eyes on Jesus" - August 7
What a confirmation!


No comments:

Post a Comment