Our Savior

Friday, February 19, 2016

The Vending Machine

Last night as I laid my head down to sleep, I had just finished the previous post "Feed My Sheep".  I asked Jesus if I was pleasing Him.  Then, I drifted off to sleep.

First thing this morning, I awoke at the alarm and asked Nick, "How are you today?", and he replied... "Hungry! I'm really hungry!"  Interesting...

 Then I saw Dana and she said, "Mom, I had a dream last night.  You and I were working with a vending machine.  A lady came up to you holding only a dollar in her hand.  She said... "The vending machine cheated me and took all my money, and all I have left is a dollar and I'm really hungry. Then mom,  you looked into your hands, you were holding $49.00. It was all the money you had.   You handed the money to the lady and said... "Here, take this and try again."  End of dream. 
Funny how a bit later my stomach was growling.  Normally I'm not that hungry right away in the morning. I knew Nick had said he was really hungry, so I asked him if his stomach was growling and he replied, "Yes, and that is really odd for me this early".  You see, neither one had any idea of my previous post.

My interpretation of this is...

"Yes, Feed My Sheep".

Like I had mentioned previously, the communion song at mass today was "Feed My Sheep".

No comments:

Post a Comment